End of an era for me....

Dr.Jekyll

End of an era for me....

Post by Dr.Jekyll » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Yes its finally had to happen, I have sold the bongo and moving on to life with a 60 mpg vehicle and 5* NCAP crash rating.

Its been great knowing everyone on this site and having met a whole bunch of you now either at meets or because I have fix/bleed/serviced your Bongo (and yes I am The Bongo Shack in Cardiff*). A great community of people.

Having moved the bongo on I am left with a whole bunch of nice stuff that I will be putting in the "free ads" section of this site tomorrow.
PM me if interested and you will have first dibs being local BUT as soom as its up in the free ads it on a first come basis and more expensive too!

As I said, been great knowing you and happy bongoing!

Mike.

* The bongo Shack has been going now for more years then I like to remember and I have been looking after an ever increasing number of peoples Bongos FREE OF CHARGE as many of you will know. I will continue to help people out FREE OF CHARGE (well I suggest that you bring cake....) but I will not be holding any "stock" anymore - so no off the shelf parts sorry.

To all who I have helped out and have The Bongo Shack service stamp in their books, you know where to find me - PM me if you don't and its been great helping out where I can.
Dr.Jekyll

Re: End of an era for me....

Post by Dr.Jekyll » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:08 am

Ah well you try to help folk out and it goes against the rules! Oh well, everyone ill just have to view the stuff for sale in the "small adds section".

Rules are rules!

Cheers,

Mike.
dom_e
Tribal Elder

Post by dom_e » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:31 pm

I know you from outside Bongo circles, but wanted to publicly thank you for your help when mine overheated. You've done great things for the Bongo community that we should all be greatful for. Cheers. =D>
Beyond A to B
David Edwards
Supreme Being

Post by David Edwards » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Dont suppose you have an engine I can have do you lol, mine is very poorly so I have been told.
dom_e
Tribal Elder

Post by dom_e » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Oh dear Dave. I don't know if Mike's sold his tin top, but he's looked after it well, so if it's up for sale, grab it!

What's up with your engine?
Beyond A to B

Return to “Wales/Cymru”