green Bongo with green hardtop - fife

vanvliet
Supreme Being

green Bongo with green hardtop - fife

Post by vanvliet » Thu May 10, 2012 7:52 pm

I saw this van in the 'park and ride' at Inverkeithing today. Does anyone know who owns it? I am looking to fit a hardtop and this one looks ideal - - but I do not know who made it - - -
Origo bio stove - no Bongo!
petenbex
Bongonaut

Re: green Bongo with green hardtop - fife

Post by petenbex » Fri May 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Was it the one at Bellknowes (train station) or the one at ferrytoll (bus)? I've seen one at the Bus P&R but can't remember what the roof was like. There is a guy around the corner from me who has a silver one which he just got a high top put on. I could give you the location by PM if you wanted to check it out. He is always happy to talk bongo's but I don't know if he's a member on here.

Cheers
Pete
vanvliet
Supreme Being

Post by vanvliet » Fri May 11, 2012 5:05 pm

It was ferrytoll parking area. I particularly liked the shape of this one I have seen a lot of others which just do not look right
rita
Supreme Being

Post by rita » Mon May 14, 2012 12:08 pm

Hi,
The nicest most practical roof that I have seen is the one on the Mazda Bongo Fretta.
sibot
Bongonaut

Post by sibot » Tue May 15, 2012 12:54 pm

You're in Fife I see, have you had a look at the roofs that the guys in Dairsie will put on? They are drivelodge ones, we got one put on ours when we bought it. I appreciate it might not be the shape you are looking for though, it does look a bit silly at the back with the spoiler on as well. Picture at the end of this thread: http://www.igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/forum/ ... &start=270
vanvliet
Supreme Being

Post by vanvliet » Tue May 15, 2012 1:05 pm

I like the look of the VW factory high tops
http://www.jerbacampervans.co.uk/new-conver-jura.asp

Come to think of it I also like the RIBA rear seat /bed ,swivel pass drive seats , long wheelbase option , toilet compartment etc - - - but I do not have £40,000 ! :(

Return to “Scotland”