Bongo gone but not forgotten!!

steviebongo
Tribal Elder

Bongo gone but not forgotten!!

Post by steviebongo » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Hi there I no its been a while since I posted. And owned ma last van ,but just can't seem to lose that bongo feelin ,still look @ them on the road and on line eventhough I've replaced it with Gsxr 1000 and an Audi a8 ,just can't lose that bongo bug :D :D ,hopefully once things change and there still available I'll be returning :wink:

Cheers stevie
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Re: Bongo gone but not forgotten!!

Post by mikeonb4c » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Excellent, and I know how you feel. Something about a Bongo. We live in a place with lots of expensive cars around, but the Bongo still gets a lot of heads turning. Not bad for a cheap old campervan ha ha :-)
MountainGoat
Supreme Being

Post by MountainGoat » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Mine is going up for sale soon due to June's advancing arthritis. Got to upgrade to a compact motorhome to keep her warm and comfortable while I am up in the hills and as she can't drive leaving her on her own in the Bongo is not an option.

But you lot are not going to get rid of me that easy, like JDS I will still be rolling up at the meets to make a fool of myself as usual.

It is a sad fact of life that as soon as you get anything working perfectly it has got to go. I am really going to miss my Bongo especially on the twisting A7 road passing my home, not seen an automatic motorhome that fits the bill which I can afford yet.

Tony

Stevie. I will be at the next Scottish Bongo meet, Bongo or no Bongo but I am not looking forward to going back to sleeping in a tent for a wee while. I am going to miss my Bongo. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Former SGL5 Owner Jeep Cherokee 2.5CRD Burstner Ixeo Time it585
Colin H F
Supreme Being

Post by Colin H F » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Yep I was the same for 9 months had to give in bought a Freda last week
prior owner of >>>>1999 2.5 diesel ex tin top &FORD FREDA 2000 2.0 LTR PETROL

Return to “Scotland”