PLANS

Questions & answers about kitchen units, stoves, fridges, heaters, water tanks, seats, mattresses etc etc.

Moderator: Doone

Grannie Annie
Bongonaut

PLANS

Post by Grannie Annie » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:43 pm

As new Bongo owners it's not always easy to imagine what conversions look like. Is there anywhere where you can look at plans of interiors? I've found lots of pictures of conversions but I would like to see some kind of 'aerial' view of plans to look at and compare all the different options. Can anyone point me in the direction of where there are a variety of plans and reviews of them?

Ta

A x
Observer
Bongolier

Re: PLANS

Post by Observer » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:51 pm

My iPhone - My office
Grannie Annie
Bongonaut

Post by Grannie Annie » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Thanks....exactly the kind of thing I was hoping to see.
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Your best bet by far, Annie, is to get along to a few Meets and look at as many conversions as possible. That way you can also talk to the owners.

Since they won't be selling you will get honest answers as to what works and what doesn't, although what suits someone with 3 kids won't be right a single person.

At the very least there will be lots going on for National Bongo Day, which seems a long way off, but I recon better waiting and spending your money on what's best for you rather than having something not quite right. :wink:
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Excellent advice from Bob and seconded

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"

Return to “Campervan Conversions in Bongos”