Galileo?

Moderator: Muzorewa

alimey
Bongolier

Galileo?

Post by alimey » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi - I live in Ealing, West London. Today I saw a green Bongo parked up. They aren't very common, so I just thought I would memorise the last 3 letters (ENC) and have a search on Bongo fury.

I came up w/ a very very old thread about a Bongo called Galileo stolen years ago. The owner, Trekie, said it had likely been torched - but didn't confirm. I've sent him a pm - but just though I would put this on the public forum.

I know it's a bit of a long shot - but it was green over silver, with an AFT, a bent ariel, old shape and the last 3 digits ENC. If anyone thinks it's a possibility I am very happy to go out today & get the rest of the number plate.
diamond
Tribal Elder

Re: Galileo?

Post by diamond » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Hell fire mate, that had me back in the mist of time, Alan and Jan i think. If i remember right Galileo was nicked and found burnt out not far away. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> for the heads up. ttfn Diamond ps for being good you can come to one of are meet's :D
alimey
Bongolier

Re: Galileo?

Post by alimey » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Yes - I found the post because the number plate was the same. They said they thought it was burnt out - but actually never came back to confirm that it was.

Oh well - it just seemed like a huge coincidence. Mind you - if it turned out to be the same it would need to be re-christened Phoenix after rising again from the flames!!

Return to “North West”