HOORAY!

Moderator: Muzorewa

HazelM
Bongonaut

HOORAY!

Post by HazelM » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:57 pm

Hi all!

Just to say that today I collected "Maisie" who has had her rear wheel arches "tarted up" - am thinking that if I can get 2 years out of her then that is OK. Job looks a good one to me now can't wait for Spring to arrive! May I add that the first sign of salt being spread on the roads she is grounded!!!!!

Next job....sorting out the rear seating/sleeping arrangement!

Keep warm everyone!

Hazel & Herman :D
bongodonkey
Tribal Elder

Re: HOORAY!

Post by bongodonkey » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Nice one Hazel, glad you got a nice job done.

See you oop Allithwaite next season.
Oz, Sam & the girls | 2001 V6 AFT | LPG | 321Away F/S/C | A Bongo called OLIVE
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:29 am

Nice one Hazel,by the way,is it waxoyled underneath ??

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
HazelM
Bongonaut

Post by HazelM » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:47 am

Hi Oz - Good to hear from you and yes, will see you Allithwaite all being well. Am also considering attending a "Bongo Day" meet somewhere - will have to sort that out and reach a decision soon!

Hi Brian - Good to hear from you also. Yes, "Maisie" was waxoyled by the previous owner back in January 2010. Carried out by Rustmaster at a cost of £495. Have wondered if I should have it done again - would appreciate advice on that? I did have her put up on the ramps & checked out before purchasing and all appeared OK considering her age. For the moment I am running two vehicles so she is not getting hammered and I can leave her off the road once the salt gritters arrive!

Best wishes to "you and yours", Hazel & Herman :-)
blobber
Supreme Being

Post by blobber » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:23 am

Hi Hazel, glad to hear you're getting into Bongoing, I remember you were a bit undecided at Allithwaite.
Alan & Dot

Yes sir, I can Bongo !!

I now walk with an angel by my side.
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Goodoh,see you at Allithwaite,Ive got a little Ewok for Herman to play with.............

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:18 am

HazelM wrote:Hi Oz - Good to hear from you and yes, will see you Allithwaite all being well. Am also considering attending a "Bongo Day" meet somewhere - will have to sort that out and reach a decision soon!

Hi Brian - Good to hear from you also. Yes, "Maisie" was waxoyled by the previous owner back in January 2010. Carried out by Rustmaster at a cost of £495. Have wondered if I should have it done again - would appreciate advice on that? I did have her put up on the ramps & checked out before purchasing and all appeared OK considering her age. For the moment I am running two vehicles so she is not getting hammered and I can leave her off the road once the salt gritters arrive!

Best wishes to "you and yours", Hazel & Herman :-)
Congratulations u2. I had a similar quality waxoyl at Chassis Clean. They recommend an inspection and touch up every 3 years. I'm guessing Rustmaster would advise likewise though I think that you could do the touch up work yourself if need be, to save money. I let CC do mine and it cost 120 quid, but they did a great job including all along the cill seams and outside face.
HazelM
Bongonaut

Post by HazelM » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:28 am

Hi all who read!

Brian - Congratulations on the new addition - looks absolutely adorable and look forward to meeting in Allithwaite.

Mike - Thanks for the info re waxoyl and will investigate costings.

Bongo Day - 24 February - Chester - have requested that we are added to the list of attendees - looking forward to it!

Wishing you all a "Happy, Healthy and Drier 2013".

Hazel & Herman XX :D
karena
Supreme Being

Post by karena » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:28 pm

hi hazel glad you got sorted hope to see you and herman again next year.

Return to “North West”