Tiffield 19th-21st June

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

francophile1947
Supreme Being

Tiffield 19th-21st June

Post by francophile1947 » Fri May 29, 2015 3:59 pm

If anyone is interested, this was brilliant last year and only costs a tenner for camping. It is immediately before the Bongo Bash. Anyone interested please post on this thread http://freemotorhominguk.boards.net/thr ... es-19-june or on this thread - I'll then let the organiser know 8)

You and the Motorhome owners are invited back to Tiffield this summer if you’d like to come.

The 1st event of the year is Tiffield Summer Festival, over two days – Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st June, and you are invited to park up for the weekend, (from the Friday night if you wish) in the same area as last time.

There will be entertainments, displays, craft stalls, competitions, live music etc. over both days and I have a live Rock n Roll band, The Retrobaits playing Sunday afternoon.

So, if you guys fancy it, just let me know – you’ll be assured of a great welcome both at the festival and in The George! People in the village still ask about you guys, and whether we’ll see you again, you were certainly popula

This is a charity event
Camping from fri 19th leaving 12 noon monday 22nd we ask all vans to make a 10 pounds donation .
Please please private messge you must book as limited space
PLEASE SHARE

The George at Tiffield

Directions
Website thegeorgeattiffield.co.uk/event/tiffield-midsummer-festival-2015/
Address: 21 High Street North Tiffield, Towcester NN12 8AD
Phone: 01327 350587
Price: £££££

Reviews
TripAdvisor (5).
TripAdvisor

05 Sep 2014
Stayed in the area for work last week. Cheap, simple and delicious food. 6 Ales on tap. Skittles, darts and a lovely beer garden. We were treated to an exceptional open mic night 'till midnight on … Full review
30 Sep 2014
FREE open mic night Wednesdays from about 9 or 9.30 (check in advance to make sure it's on, I've only been once). Craig seems to run it, he's a master of guitar - so convincing in so many … Full review
01 Oct 2014
This is a great village pub with happy and chatty landlords, great beer, mainly from local breweries, traditional pub games and bubbly atmosphere.It's certainly not a destination Gastropub and … Full review
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”