Bongo Folk

Anything non-technical about the Mazda Bongo Friendee van

Moderators: Bongoplod, aitch

BernieBongo1955
Bongonaut

Bongo Folk

Post by BernieBongo1955 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:33 pm

Dear Bongonauts,
I just wanted to say thank-you for being an AMAZING and supportive community! I have recently gone to the dark side and bought a larger camper (not a VW!) due to back issues. The help and comradeship of the bongonaut community has been incredible. I shall look back on my four bongo years with great fondness. I used to think that the two best folk in the world were gardeners and motorcyclists, but NO there are three types of incredible people (you know who you are :-D ) Take care all, stay safe and if you see a crazed Alphard driver waving at you, please give us a wave. :D
See you on the road.
Paul
Paul - Gloucestershire -2001 2.5 V6 Pop Top
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken"
Bob
Supreme Being

Re: Bongo Folk

Post by Bob » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:15 am

They’re a nice motor, quite understand.

Don’t forget you’re still very welcome here and at meets.

I suspect quite a few would like a good look at your new camper. :wink:
TheLongRoad
Bongolier

Post by TheLongRoad » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:56 am

Good choice of campervan, I think quite a few of us will eventually join the Alphard crowd when our Bongos eventually reach the end of their lives.
2002 Friendee 2.0 ltr Petrol.
Roy748
Bongolier

Post by Roy748 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:20 pm

I so agree with regards to this very helpful forum, I too have now moved on to a Ford transit custom LWB, after selling my beautiful Bongo.
Having placed several questions on the Custom forum, in search of technical advice I have only recieved 1 reply.

So can I say thank you to all you owners who kindly share your experiences and knowledge to help othen complete strangers.

I still visit this forum as often the knowledge shared has a cross over to many vehicles/dilemmas.

Return to “Bongo Chat”