Wirral Meet

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

Pete & Sue
Tribal Elder

Post by Pete & Sue » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:27 pm

Well, we are back in Kent - journey took 6 hours and we talked about the weekend the whole way!!! It was absolutely b marvellous and worth every mile to get there. (We would even willingly go on another 'short' stroll with Walter given the opportunity!) Thanks to everyone for the laughs, the friendship and the conducted tours of the Bongos - amazing how every single one is different. Good to put some faces to names and look forward to meeting you all again!! [-X Your Parking Tickets are in the post; same as you claim your tax discs are!!!!
Pete & Sue

Turned out nice again!
Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:46 pm

Glad you found the distance covered to get to the meet no problem, great meeting you both :wink:
Image Pete
Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:50 pm

Well Mike demonstrating his kite flying talents, and Amanda showing great skill too
Image Pete
Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:02 pm

The Lads are having an indepth discussion on the size of Mikes leisure battery
Image Pete
dreamwarrioruk
Supreme Being

Post by dreamwarrioruk » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:03 pm

i thing i just clipped jack with the leading edge mike,he was lying down at the time as i skimmed the kite 3 inches along the floor. that is one of the smallest kites i have mike (honest) wished id brought my full quiver with the kiteboard and buggy but didnt know how big the field was.
Pete i had a guess that matthew would be hounding you for a kite, he picked it up well after a short while, hows his arms and shoulders doing. Dave up north must have flown kites before he knew what he was doing. Amanda suprised me with her late start to kite flying and she did so well. Roll on june and the bongo will be packed with kites to play with.
Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:18 pm

Will have to book dry weather for June then, Matthew can afford to get his own kite, so you never know, he may just get one :wink: Great meeting up with you all again Roll on the next meet \:D/
Image Pete
AndAndDen
Supreme Being

Post by AndAndDen » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:32 pm

What a Brilliant weekend we have had.So nice to meet old and new faces.Everyone was so friendly .Big thankyou to Walter again for organising the meet and to Harry for bringing the big Awning. What a laugh we had, and the Barby was brilliant. Thanks to Mike for the music especially his version of Pebbles on the Beach by Paul Weller. (Loved it ).Hope to meet up with you all again. Ohh by the way Daveblueozzie and Dabongo come on Tell All spill the beans WHO?? was it then !!!! :lol: :lol: We all want to know. Pity Barry White couldn't give us a session.Image Image Image Imagehttp://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q59/ ... dee009.jpg[/IMG]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q59/ ... dee015.jpg[/IMG]Imagehttp://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q59/ ... dee014.jpg[/IMG]
Get a Life ,Get a Bongo. !!!
Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:44 pm

Mike in action inside Harry's concert hall
Image Pete
AndAndDen
Supreme Being

Post by AndAndDen » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:44 pm

more pics.Image Image Image
AndAndDen
Supreme Being

Post by AndAndDen » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:46 pm

Keswick

Post by Keswick » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:48 pm

How was the fridge without a hook up?
AndAndDen
Supreme Being

Post by AndAndDen » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:51 pm

Hi Keswick had no problem with the fridge we left it on all the time. :D
Keswick

Post by Keswick » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:53 pm

Cool! (literally)
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:57 pm

great weekend again.........must be coz i was there :lol:

nice meeting a few new people........and having to put up with some old friends :roll: ......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks to walter for organising the field, just remember walter if you organise another meet at the same place PARK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FIELD bloody cockrels :twisted:, and mikeon4bc for the live acoustic session and a special thank you to sue and denise for keeping me amused most of saturday night. :wink:

ps sue if you still require a certain person mobile number, the price is still £45 :wink:
AndAndDen
Supreme Being

Post by AndAndDen » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Theyr'e all the same these ( SUE ) traffic wardens

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”